We strategize with global companies to help formalize a plan for energy management that is doable now, to help them in the future with sustainability consulting. Understanding the source of their energy, the breakdown of what kind of energy is used, and their goals going forward related to energy use are all important topics we discuss with clients. In understanding energy management systems, it is important to conduct a facility optimization audit to identify where there might be value and savings available by reduction of consumption or shifting to renewable energy sources.
Global Implementation with Local Variables
The beauty of Inogen Alliance is that we can help clients to implement truly global Energy Management Systems, using a standardised ISO50001 approach but which also takes into account the nuances in local legislation, guidance and culture - with support from our sustainability experts all around the world.
Understand Energy Management Now for a Better Future.
Learn more about Energy Management Systems through Inogen Alliance.
At a global level we help multinational companies navigate various opportunities and strategies for successful energy management in their sustainability strategies. We identify key stakeholders and ensure engagement for strategic decisions and successful implementation of energy management plans. Our team develops and implements global programs and site specific procedures including employee training, required documentation and ISO certification readiness audits and gap analysis.
- Corrective Action Tracking and Closure
- Develop and provide employee training
- ISO Development of EMS Required Documentation (policy, objectives, manual, procedures, work instructions, guidelines/SOPs, and records and forms)
- ISO Certification Readiness Audits
- ISO compliance Gap Analysis
- Energy management plans geared toward the future
- Reduced energy consumption with monetary savings
- Plans to develop decarbonized energy sourcing
- ISO readiness and employee training
EU Energy Efficiency Directive (EED) Audits Across Europe
On a regional level, Inogen Alliance supported the Client with its obligations under the EU Energy Efficiency Directive (EED) by:
• Conducting an initial scoping assessment of each EU legal entity to determine whether they qualify under national legislation
• Assessing their operations, assets and energy billing arrangements to understand the extent and nature of the energy audits required
• Determining the most optimal cost-effective sample of energy audits for the Client’s needs
• On-site energy audits were delivered by Delta-Simons (UK), HPC AG (Germany), HPC Italia (Italy) and denkstatt (Austria)
• Desktop transport audits of vehicle fleet and employee mileage
• Reports conducted in the local language
• Summary report provided in English for presentation to senior management in the USA
• Notification to enforcing authorities
The global coverage provided by Inogen Alliance means that we can support multi-national clients with compliance reporting and energy auditing on a global basis, with a seamless consistent approach which also allows for the nuances in local legislation and culture. The sum of all savings from the recommendations identified during the audits was over $500,000 per year. When extrapolated across the client’s entire global portfolio, the savings could exceed $6m annually. Legal compliance with the EU Energy Efficiency Directive.