We approach facility optimization differently than our competitors do. To us, every site requires out-of-the-box thinking with new and innovative ways of problem solving. Rather than performing standard solutions, each facility optimization project we do is tailored to our client and the location in which they operate. We provide global expertise to come up with global resolutions that can be implemented efficiently at the local level. When finding ways to increase a facility’s workforce optimization, we look at metrics such as energy efficiency, resource efficiency, water use, carbon footprint, and more. We work across many industries with experience in retail, food & beverage, manufacturing, real estate, chemical, technology and more.
Healthy Indoor Environments
The current global health situation has put a focus on indoor air quality. Maintaining a safe and healthy indoor environment per heath expert recommendations has increased HVAC system’s energy use. Finding ways to maintain a safe environment while keeping operating expenses and green house gas emission has gained a lot of attention.
Customized Solutions for Your Unique Facility Needs.
Learn more about Facility Optimization through Inogen Alliance.
- Water and energy efficiency, material efficiency
- CO2 foot printing
- Water foot printing
- Energy management
- Source water/carbon management
- Analysis of areas for improvement to increase facility performance
- Specific recommendations on ways to optimize a facility
- Increased awareness of resource use within a company’s facilities
- Identification of goals/targets for the future to maintain an efficient facility
Global Facility Optimization Supporting Sustainably Efforts
Antea Group assembled a team of Facility Optimization specialists to carry out a detailed interview with the client’s core-team, document current status, and create site visit action plans.
Sites visited included manufacturing, R&D, offices, and laboratories. Resource consumption baselines were established, and financial cost / benefits analysis were delivered for each site. Conservation opportunities identified ranged from:
o Employee Behavior change
o Low cost O&M practice such as regular compressed air leak repairs
o Capital expenditure projects to upgrade lighting system
o Infrastructure upgrade by replacing end-of-life cooling water system
o Electricity reliability and quality improvement using Combined Heat and Power system.
o Decarbonization of operation utilizing on-site solar
Best practices recommendations and easy to use Excel tools were developed and distributed across the client’s portfolio. Tools included:
o Energy Best management Practices Toolkit with playbook style manuals to identify, estimate, and guide facility personnel in implementing common energy saving opportunities.
o On site solar evaluation tool
o Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Conducted
The success of this on-going project contributed to achieving intermediate and long-term cost reduction and environmental impact reduction goals.
• Sites assessed around the world: 23 sites in 6 continents
• Number of Resource Conservation Opportunities (RCO) identified: 126 RCOs
• Cost Savings: $4,682,000/year in savings (~15% of total energy spend)
• Annual CO2 Savings: 30,600 Metric Tonnes ( ~$650 invested / Metric Tonne)
• Average Payback: 23.5% ROI (~ 4.3 years payback)