Ergonomics: the science of designing the workplace to the worker and helping people more efficiently and comfortably conduct work. That definition translates globally and no matter where on the globe you conduct work, the study of workplace ergonomics can result in improved worker health and productivity.
Inogen Alliance helps companies around the globe address this issue in a universal way that allows for one consistent corporate program. We consider local workplace ergonomic regulations, cultural nuances related to ergonomic concerns, and a company’s desire to provide a best-in-class service to their employees to help ensure comfort in office, industrial and home-based work environments.
We leverage online tools, remote and in-person assessments, scientifically acceptable methods for evaluation and various training formats to help ensure the most ergonomically-correct workstations are available to your employees.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Ergonomics? Contact a consultant below.
Work-From-Home Ergonomics Globally
Employers’ responsibilities can differ from country to country, however many of our clients operate on a global scale. Inogen Alliance in-country ergonomics specialists are able to provide advice which is tailored to local requirements, whilst ensuring a globally consistent programme of support.
Comfortable Workplace. Improved Productivity and Well-being.
Learn more about Workplace Ergonomics through Inogen Alliance.
- Design Specification & Support
- Ergonomics Training
- Industrial Ergonomic Assessments/Studies
- Office Ergonomic Assessments/Studies
- Product / Equipment Review
- Product Selection & Support
- Safer workplace safety
- Consistent global service delivery
- Regulatory compliance
EMEA Regional Health & Safety Support
To ensure the client and their employees continue to operate safely, our team delivered a wide range of EHS services, supporting the Global EHS Manager and the wider team. Our services, which we continue to deliver, include:
- Close out of original gap analysis findings
- Supporting multiple new office openings
- Covid-19 support including setting up contact tracing service, individual workplace guidance
- Emergency response planning programme development and implementation
- Ergonomic programme development and implementation
- Managing local partnerships with Inogen and non-Inogen consultant support