One of the best ways to prevent injuries and incidents is to learn from past events and near misses. Companies that are dedicated to open and timely reporting of incidents and near misses are better able to prioritize and implement controls and eliminate the risk of a repeat event. We build a comprehensive solution for incident prevention programs; it starts with ensuring easy reporting methods, prompt investigation and follow up, data analysis, effective claim management, seamless processes for returning employees to work, and timely reporting to meet regulatory and insurance-driven requirements.
Manage Globally your Incident Prevention Programs
Taking weak signals and minor incidents into account in overall risk management strategies is never a waste of time. It enables to better identify and control situations hazardous to people or environment, and to avoid serious accidents and losses. Inogen Alliance has professionals skilled in these matters, often at the interface between several technical and organizational areas, to help our customers improve their overall performance.
Comprehensive Solutions to Prevent Injuries and Incidents.
Learn more about Incident Prevention Programs and Investigation through Inogen Alliance.
Achieving these objectives is particularly challenging when a company operates in multiple jurisdictions where the institutions established to oversee and pay claims, and assist impacted parties vary by location. The reporting structures are unique, there is confusion in understanding compulsory insurance obligations and how they align or conflict with state or country-run systems and universal health care programs. Cultural challenges related to reporting have to be considered and coverage varies around the globe. However, despite these challenges we are able to design and implement strategies that provide consistent corporate reporting, tracking, and management that results in decreased frequency and severity of incidents.Services include:
- Behavior Based Safety Tools Development and Implementation
- Coordination with insurance third party administrator (TPAs)
- Develop and implement global programs
- Develop and implement site-specific procedures
- Develop and provide employee training
- Incident Investigation
- Management of Change Program Development
- Near Miss Analytics Related to Environmental Programs
- Loss analysis
- Return to work programs
- Occupation Health & Safety
- Data driven strategies for reduction of claim frequency and severity
- Prompt and efficient reporting which promotes cost controls
- Cohesive global program management that ensure compliance with local reporting and injury management standards.