Inogen Alliance’s decarbonization consulting guide global companies to prepare for a decarbonized and carbon neutral future by assessing their current ESG impacts, creating Science-Based Targets, and engaging effectively with key stakeholders. We strategize with a focus on natural resource management, circular economy, and reporting frameworks and guidelines such as the GRI, SASB, IIRC, CDP and TCFD. As climate change, ESG investments and public awareness grows, decarbonization strategies have become critical for businesses to pursue to create a more sustainable future.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Climate Change and Decarbonization Consulting Services? Contact a consultant below.
Climate Change Consulting Internationally
Due to the unparalleled coverage, consistency and the experience for a more sustainable future, we have managed, together with Inogen Alliance, to sharpen the awareness on Climate Change & Carbon and Natural Resources Management on an international scale.
We Can Help You Get to Carbon Neutrality.
Learn more about Climate Change and Decarbonization Solutions through Inogen Alliance.
- Develop climate and energy strategies with short and long-term goals
- Science-based targets (SBTi)
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) support
- Low carbon energy transition plans
- Survey of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Better understanding of current effects the company has on climate, and its carbon footprint
- A clear path to a more sustainable and carbon neutral future with achievable short term goals
- Specific goals set through the Science Based Target Initiative
- Recommendations on how to reduce carbon use within an organization including carbon offsets
- Understanding the impacts of climate change on operations and business development
- Optimization of investors' ratings related to ESG criteria
Consulting on Procurement of Carbon Credits across 18 countries
denkstatt / Sustainable AG consulted on:
- Definition of quality requirements, minimum requirements and exclusion criteria for procurement of EACs (Energy Attribute Certificates) and VERs (Voluntary Emission Reductions)
- Development of a long-term green energy procurement strategy for all sites using various green electricity instruments
- Collection, plausibility check and evaluation of offers for EACs and VERs for the 2021 procurement
- Recommendations for selection of high quality EACs and VERs
'- Broad market overview of global prices and availabilities
- Professional and objective evaluation and selection of offers
- Procurement of high quality EACs and VERs for all global sites and thus achieving 100% green electricity in 2021
- Roadmap elements of long-term green energy strategy
- Foundation of partnerships for the establishment of high-quality green power instruments (PPAs).