Water represents various and complex challenges around the world - sustainable resource management, access to drinking water and sanitation services, climate change adaptation, biodiversity conservation, energy transition, circular economy, sustainable and smart cities, etc. Drawing upon our global collaborative Inogen Associates of hydrologists, hydrogeologists, biologists, civil and environmental engineers, urban planners, soil experts, environmental technologists, IT specialists and environmental regulatory compliance experts - we understand the global and local water challenges and develop solutions that contribute to the protection of the water resource, its efficient use, proper disposal, and sustainable development.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Water/Wastewater Engineering Services? Contact a consultant below.
Creating Healthier and More Resilient Communities
Inogen Alliance has increased our international presence and facilitated access to a larger range of corporate clients. As companies and the general public become more aware of climate change and its impacts, proper water resource management is sure to be one of the important issues for development going forward. We’re currently working on the feasibility studies for sewage and sanitation in 3 major coastal towns in Costa Rica, helping to create healthier and more resilient communities.
Global Thinking. Local Delivery.
Learn more about Water/Wastewater Engineering Services through Inogen Alliance.
- Water/Wastewater/Stormwater policy and management strategy
- Assessments of water risk, use, impact and footprint
- Water source and watershed protection/water security engagement (via Source Vulnerability Assessment)
- Engineering services for process water including but not limited to treatment, saving, reuse
- Assistance with permitting and performance requirements for environmental compliance
- Feasibility studies, diagnosis of water use, compliance audits
- Measurements & monitoring of watershed data (polluted sites, hydrobiology, water environments)
- Project management for design and realization
- Assistance in compliance activities for commissioning, operation & maintenance of facilities
- Environmental data management, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) modeling, and digital tools to solve complex problems
- Environmental & social impact assessments
- Flood/rainwater forecasting
- Risk assessments & mitigation plans
- Facility optimization to reduce water usage
- Develop a water governance strategy/policy
- Stormwater planning and training to responsible parties within a client company
- Source Vulnerability Assessments to validate long-term management of resources and/or investments
- Compliance with country-specific and/or permit specific requirements
- Measurements and assessment of ground water, surface water, wastewater and stormwater
- Modelling of hydro systems and of strategies of resource allocation
- Flood forecasting, early warning systems, risk mapping & development of decision support systems
- Climate change, vulnerability, multi-hazard risk assessment and management plans
- Numerical & Computational Fluid Dynamic modelling
What can one do without water… indeed absolutely NOTHING! We all need three things to survive: clean air, a functioning ecosystem and water, the later is the cycle of life - protect it!
Source Vulnerability Assessment (SVA) for Global Beverage Plants in 20 Countries
Our global, regional and local coverage ensured that we were able to support with project management and organization with HPC leading the project.
• Developed an SVA toolkit for global roll-out
• Performed site visit and interviews with site representatives
• Identification and assessment study of the social, environmental, economic, regulatory and political risks to sources of process water
• Reporting including analysis of potential risks and recommended corrective actions
• Technically appraised facilities
• Safety regarding a sustainable water supply for the single bottling plants
• Consistent consultancy services worldwide