Global Environmental Policy
The client needed support to take a corporate policy and convert it to a country-specific compliance policy for facilities within each country where they had critical facilities. The topics had both federal and state requirements that had to be addressed in the procedures to properly manage waste, hazardous waste, air emissions, wastewater/stormwater, emergency response.
Through setting a template for an improved waste management system and training of the global team on the client's needs, we were able to provide country-specific requirements, legal registers, and tools for self inspection and other tools needed for the country EHS managers to implement the policy.
- Consistent Formatted Procedure Globally
- Confidence on the incorporation of appropriate EHS regulations related to operations.
- Tools as part of each procedure to allow individual sites to implement the country-specific procedures
Environmental Impacts of Sustainable Waste Management
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Promotes energy efficiency
- Reduces solid waste production
Global technology and ecommerce retailer