We help companies create frameworks for their business that have an increased focus on sustainability, while also ensuring each can be seamlessly embedded into their current business model. We believe this method helps our clients build resiliency in the case of environmental regulatory changes, natural disasters that could impact resources, or changing demands from consumers. These frameworks include future topics such as economic impacts to businesses with carbon or plastic taxes. With a global team of experts, we implement plans at a local level with our local multilingual EHS expert consultants.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Sustainability Strategy and Management Consulting Services? Contact a consultant below.
Supporting Clients Sustainability and ESG Goals Worldwide
We take great pride in our ability to support clients with global sustainability and ESG-related business objectives from strategy advisory to implementation throughout the world from Azerbaijan to Zimbabwe. This is only possible through Inogen Alliance.
Global Thinking. Local Delivery.
Learn more about Sustainability Consultancy through Inogen Alliance.
Sustainability Strategy and Management Consulting Services include:
- Materiality assessment
- Identification of relevant SDGs
- Stakeholder Engagement on Sustainability
- Risk assessment (transitional, physical)
- Strategy development
- Governance management (e.g. EPR-system development)
Key results from some of our sustainability consulting services engagements:
- Identification of material topics unique to an organization
- Comprehensive strategy with goals/targets for the future, related to improving ESG practices within an organization
- Increased stakeholder engagement outlets
Global Environmental Policy
Through setting a template and training of the global team on the client's needs, we were able to provide country-specific requirements, legal registers, and tools for self inspection and other tools needed for the country EHS managers to implement the policy.
- Consistent Formatted Procedure Globally
- Confidence on the incorporation of appropriate EHS regulations related to operations.
- Tools as part of each procedure to allow individual sites to implement the country-specific procedures