We help companies create frameworks for their business that have an increased focus on sustainability, while also ensuring each can be seamlessly embedded into their current business model. We believe this method helps our clients build resiliency in the case of environmental regulatory changes, natural disasters that could impact resources, or changing demands from consumers. These frameworks include future topics such as economic impacts to businesses with carbon or plastic taxes. With a global team of experts, we implement plans at a local level with our local multilingual EHS expert consultants.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Sustainability Strategy and Management Consulting Services? Contact a consultant below.
Supporting Clients Sustainability and ESG Goals Worldwide
Sustainability and ESG issues are global issues. Whether you are a multinational company with operations on every continent or a small to mid-sized company doing business on just one, the Inogen Alliance allows us to provide locally relevant and accessible expertise. After all, sustainability issues are global but must be managed locally.
Global Thinking. Local Delivery.
Learn more about Sustainability Consultancy through Inogen Alliance.
Sustainability Strategy and Management Consulting Services include:
- Materiality assessment
- Identification of relevant UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Stakeholder Engagement on Sustainability
- Risk assessment (transitional, physical)
- Strategy development
- Governance management (e.g. EPR-system development)
- Reporting alignment with Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD), Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR), International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB), and many other emerging ESG and sustainability reporting frameworks
Key results from some of our sustainability consulting services engagements:
- Identification of material topics unique to an organization
- Comprehensive strategy with goals/targets for the future, related to improving environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices within an organization
- Increased stakeholder engagement
Social Environmental Economic Context Analysis (SEECA) and Creating Shared Value (CSV) actions
HPC Italia has worked to provide the appropriate assistance and studies to the Client. Specifically, HPC has provided both desktop and field support by performing the following activities for all the 12 projects:
- Studies on the social, institutional, economic and cultural aspects characterizing the study area
- Definition of an engagement plan with local stakeholders, identification and mapping of stakeholders
- Conducting meetings with local and regional stakeholder to collect field data and evaluate their needs and expectations
- Definition of CSV actions according to local needs
The client has received studies to understand the area of interest's contexts and actions to create share value. When drafted, CSV plans took into account the insight of meetings held with local stakeholders, which provided information on the needs and expectations on the plants' areas of interest, increasing the positive interaction between the Client and the Territory.