Inogen Alliance associates provide services in urban planning and design, environmental emissions control design for facilities and LEED certification support for new construction. We have a focus on reducing risks to employees and the global environment. Our clients bring us complex issues, and our consultants help deconstruct the issues into understandable solutions. We provide engineering support from design to closure of a facility. By combining strategic thinking, multidisciplinary perspectives and technical expertise, we solve client challenges while also planning for a more sustainable future.
Complex Issues. Understandable Solutions.
Learn more about Environmental Engineering through Inogen Alliance.
- Contaminated Building Substance Investigations
- Asbestos Management and Removal
- Noise surveys and design of acoustic barrier
- General contractor/Contractor Safety Inspections
- Civil and hydraulic Engineering
- Geothermal Energy
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Landscape Assessment and Design
- Asset Management from planning to demolition/reuse
- Technical expertise and spatial project management
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance are the cornerstone of business operations.