With growing concern worldwide about the increasing number of industrial accidents that are impacting entire communities and populations, there is also an increased awareness for the need to protect people and the environment from these disastrous events. Places that used to be rural, or industrial plants that were further out from communities, are encroached upon as city populations grow and expand to more of these locations where there could be dangerous and hazardous materials at sites.
Global Involvement to Achieve the Best Solutions
Being globally involved in a project means being able to share the best management techniques and solutions. We do not want to be simply in compliance with our regulations, but we aim to achieve optimal standards, keeping our view on the future.
We Understand Hazardous Materials Management So You Don't Have To.
Learn more about Hazardous and Dangerous Materials Management through Inogen Alliance.
Our team of global consultants have expertise mitigating risks and implementing site-specific procedures in dealing with hazardous materials. Within our client facilities the management of raw and finished materials are also a safety risk that require developing controls to keep employees safe.
- Chemical/Dangerous Goods storage design
- Global Policy and procedure development for hazardous materials and dangerous goods management.
- Hazardous Materials and Dangerous goods management and transportation training development and presentation.
- Development of GHS Compliant Safety Data Sheets
- Laboratory Services
- Perform site inspections, record-keeping, and reporting
- Innovative technology systems for Chemical Inventory Support
- Spill/Emergency Response Plan Development
- Consistent Corporate HazMat/DG Policy that addresses country-specific requirements.
- Identification of weakness in the materials management program to strategically improve compliance.
- Create a safety culture focused on protecting the employees and the environment
- Data trending on compliance to confirm safety and environmental key performance indicators (leading indicators)
Global Policy for Storage of Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods in Distribution Centers
Through Inogen Alliance, associate Antea Group developed a template set of documents based on distribution center work and then trained our global team on the needs of the specific client. The team audited existing facilities, populated the register and validated the conceptual materials management topics to be covered in the policy. We were able to do this work in less than 3 months to allow the client to address gaps quickly and ensure that the storage requirements were internalized into their stocking process as soon as possible.
Audit of existing facilities to trend where there was a room for improvement on management of hazardous materials/dangerous goods.
A strategic road map to gain compliance and sustainable corrective actions
EHS regulatory register for each country related to Hazardous materials/Dangerous goods management
Backbone of necessary requirements that had to be addressed in the company policy
Preliminary stock control recommendations for the procurement department to ensure that limitations were not violated.