Companies who have implemented management systems for environmental (ISO 14001), health and safety (ISO 45001) and psychological health in the workplace (ISO 45003) need support during preparation for certification and to periodically confirm that the system is working. Inogen Alliance has assisted clients to have a pragmatic approach to ISO integration to ensure that the culture of the company is entrenched in the ISO structure, rather than a separate process or program. Through risk we can assist in creating an ISO structure and put in elements to help manage risks and keep it evergreen. We set up, launch and train employees on the ISO system. By developing and tailoring international standards we structure a system fit for purpose for your operations. We can do off-year audits between certification and strategize what needs to change in the system. This sets the strategy for how you are testing and tracking your program.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to EHS Management Systems (ISO 14001, 45001, 45003)? Contact a consultant below.
Global EHS Management Systems
EHS Management Systems are increasingly becoming global in scope which can lead to complexities due to physical distance, cultural and language differences and varying regulations. The Inogen Alliance through our network of in-country experts is able to support clients and align their EHS programs to local in-country nuances and regulatory requirements.
Pragmatic Approach. Proactive Systems.
Learn more about Management Systems (ISO 14001, 45001, 45003) through Inogen Alliance.
- ISO certified training
- ISO Development of Required Documentation (policy, objectives, manual, procedures, work instructions, guidelines/SOPs, and records and forms)
- ISO Certification Readiness Audits
- ISO compliance Gap Analysis
- Corrective Action Tracking and Closure
- Develop and implement global programs
- Develop and implement site-specific procedures
- ISO Implementation and Readiness for certification
- Fit for purpose program for unique aspects of your company
- Validation and training of ISO systems
- Proactive and preventative approach to manage EHS risks
- Well-articulated leadership and engagement commitment
- Integration of EHS into all site operations
- Improve efficiency of operations
- Transform from detection to prevention, more proactive approach
Global ISO 45001 Implementation Support
The global team acted as an extension of the corporate ISO leader by:
- providing a consultant for each facility to have support when ensuring that the policy, program and knowledge around each risk topic was integrated into all systems.
- creating facility specific ISO EHS legal register that covered federal, state and local requirements related to equipment and activities risks.
- validating the initial risk assessments for each facility type at other global facilities
- creating generalized tools that are now used as new facilities are launched to help EHS manager review and control potential risks in line with ISO 45001.
- providing ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training for EHS personnel in US and EMEA to client EHS managers.
Extension of their team to countries where they were unfamiliar with the local requirements
Ability to adapt tools to various business units
ISO implementation tool box to support the next facilities that were to engage with the paradigm